Eddings Help House's vision is a healthy trusting environment to promote and develop self confidence, self reliance, and trust of today's underprivileged youth when otherwise may not have other opportunities.
Eddings Help House's mission is to help Veterans to overcome their mental health and addiction problems while providing them with shelter to help them transition from homelessness to independent living.
Eddings Help House's values are
- COMPASSION: all representatives of our organization must embrace compassion throughout our operations. Demonstrating and understanding of the feelings and perceptions of those we serve!
- PATIENCE: we must be admirable, truthful, and patient in the decisions we make and the actions we take everyday.
- AMBITION: Not only must we pursue honorable initiatives but we must always conduct business in a way that is transparent and ethical.
Goals and Objectives:
- Compansity Building: Demonstrates increased competence in its governance through identifications of gaps and knowledge and through active management, development efforts.
- Insure the organization has greater choices in selecting qualified individuals to administer the organizations efforts through targeted human resources recruiting efforts.
- Identify management development resources that when employees will increase the existing founders ability to effectively to govern the organization
- Advance continually the collaborative approaches used in designing and implementing program initiatives.
- Executive memoranda of a agreement with all local, regional, and national influencers to identify opportunities for further resources development and to persistently identify methods to meet the needs of our target demographic.